Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Amended Complaint against Fidelity National Title Insurance Company

The Third Amended Complaint May consisted of a summary of what happened and then the Causes of Action which were as follows:

  • Bad Faith Breach of Contact
  • Breach of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
  • Unfair Business Practices, California Business & Professions Code 17200
At about the same time I was served with a Request for Documents of which I produced what seems like volumes - about 6" - and for a deposition.  After approximately three hours at the deposition I managed to get through about a third of the story.  I felt that for the first time since the claim had been filed on my behalf that someone from Fidelity National Title Insurance Company was actually listening.

Unfortunately at the first of June I received Fidelity National Title Insurance Company's Verified Answer to Third Amended Complaint and my confidence in this getting handled easily ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment