Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blog Statistics are Soaring

So I am debating how to exactly respond to David Saag.  What questions do I want to ask?  Where to start?  And what is the best way to approach this.

In the meantime I thought that I would share what is happening statistically with the blog.  A lot!!

 
I have not had people contact me for assistance from Florida to Hawaii and many places in between. I knew at some point as we have been providing information and content on the title insurance industry that the blog would start to reach more and more people who are searching for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and how claims are dealt with.

And my studies of the title insurance industry continue. As I learn more I will share what I have learned and hopefully the mistakes I made can be avoided by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment