Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And another unhappy customer of Fidelity National Title


Sent: ‎July‎ ‎30‎, ‎2013 ‎5‎:‎08‎ ‎AM
To: annzollinger@gmail.com
Subject: Lawyers title and FNF

Dear Ann,

I have been in a situation with Lawyers Title/FNF regarding an easement issue since 2009.  I appreciate the information and explanation of your experience.  I have not been able to successful locate email addresses for William Foley and the other FNF board members and executives.   However, at this point that has not prevented me from getting their attention.  It just would be helpful to cc them on correspondence.  

If you would like to know more about the details of my issue, I would be more than happy to exchange my process to date.  If you could direct me to the outlets where email addresses are available that would be most helpful. 

Currently, I am in process of aligning myself with a large firm (I have had several types of representation throughout the process, most couldn't handle the "heat").  However, it appears that I will be moving in the direction of compensatory and punitive damages for legal malpractice, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty involving a conflict of interest in a real estate transaction in the near future. 

I realize that you have settled with FNF so my process may be of no interest to you.  However, thank you for blogging about your experience and especially for opening the portal to let the light in on the practices of greed that invade the very essence of balance and right relationship for all our relations.

Respectfully,

Hi -
Thank you so much for contacting me.  You are not the first person to contact me through my blog and yes, I was forced to settle with Fidelity due to threats and finances and could not continue on with the fight although I felt that there was definitely evidence sent in the documents that they finally provided at the eleventh hour that demonstrated their position on doing everything possible to value my claim at $0.  As you have read my blog - you have an idea of the ordeal I went through.
But with that said I will do everything I possibly can to assist you in process and if you and your attorneys feel that some of the documentation I have will be beneficial to you - I will be happy to provide it.  Please let me know what you need and I will be there.
I do not have email addresses for William Foley, et al.  I mailed hard copies of those letters not expecting a response - more as what happened to me was exactly the opposite of Mr. Foley’s stated creed.  I did surprisingly receive a response from David Saag who is the Chief Legal Counsel Western Region who I am copying on this email.  I am not sure if he covers Michigan or not.
 
If nothing else I will be there for moral support.  Good luck !!!  And make sure you have on your asbestos suit to take the heat - and trust me - it is going to get really nasty.  From my experience the Claims Counsels are not there to help and represent you - they are there to protect Fidelity’s bottom line.
 
Ann
 


No comments:

Post a Comment