Friday, February 15, 2013

So which of the FNF precepts do I find interesting???


Per the letter from Mr. Foley

The six precepts are:

Autonomy and Entrepreneurship
Bias for Action
Customer-Oriented and Motivated
Minimize Bureaucracy
Employee Ownership
Highest Standard of Conduct

Obviously:

Customer-Oriented and Motivated
The last thing that I felt was that anyone employed by Fidelity was Customer-Oriented and Motivated.  As a matter of fact I felt that not only was I not at the bottom of the totem pole - I felt like I was not even on it!!!

Employee Ownership
Well I have discussed this before and will again in the next post.  I felt that there was definitely a different motivation in handling my claim other than me - the customer.  I suspect it had to do with Employee Ownership.

Highest Standard of Conduct
Well I do not feel that anyone I dealt with after the filing of the claim was performing with the Highest Standard of Conduct at least in regards to me - the customer.

So forgive me if I find these precepts as they relate to FNF employees amusing (and everyone I dealt with from my escrow officer through the last Fidelity attorneys, Richard McNeely and Edward Kunnes had email address that ended identically with "@fnf.com" so I am assuming hopefully correctly that they were all FNF employees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment