Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Complaint Against Fidelity National Title

I have a lot more to write about Fidelity National Title but time has not permitted it.  Fortunately with the internet it is possible to find more people who have had a similar experience.


"Fidelity has denied my rights as a policyholder and I complained numerous times to management and executives of conflicts of interest, unfair dealing and false statements, breach of fiduciary responsibility, demands that I waive attorneys conflicts of interest with my claim and corporate wrongdoing, (informing me that each attorney operates independently but their internal procedures to assigned attorneys clearly indicate to all the attorney assigned that they must get approval of all activities, reports, case strategy, budgets, etc. centrally)."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment