Friday, November 2, 2012

Even More Affirmative Defenses of Fidelity National Title Insurance Company

Onward and upward....................

"Defendant [FNTIC] alleges that Plaintiff [me] failed to mitigate her alleged damages, if any."

  • I just do not again know how to respond?
  • What was I suppose to do about Parcels being recorded and insured that were not the sellers to sell to me?  
  • And that Fidelity National Title Insurance Company insured?
"Defendant] [FNTIC] is informed and believes and thereupon allege that Plaintiff [me] is barred from recovery because she ratified, in whole or in parts, Defendant's alleged wrongful acts."
  • So did they do wrongful acts?
  • And what acts did I ratify?
"Defendant [FNTIC] is informed and believes and thereupon allege that Plaintiff [me] has released, waived and is estopped from asserting the claims set forth in the TAC."
  • Another mystery to me.............released?  Waived?  Estopped?
Getting tired so more Affirmative Defenses tomorrow - we are not even halfway through !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment