Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meeting Tomorrow with Fidelity National Title Insurance attorneys

So I have spent the last three days reading the 2500 pages that Fidelity sent.  Most of which is just ten copies of everything.  I managed to glean about 10 things of value and the rest was mostly stuff that I wrote in the first place.  No notes.  No research by the Claims Counsels.  No telephone or meeting notes.  A few  things that appear  that they never had the intention of paying the claim and were going to do everything possible to confuse and delay and not respond to my communication.  Reading some of the things I found made me even more disappointed in Fidelity which was a company that I had referred dozens of clients to.

Oh well - tomorrow should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment