Friday, November 2, 2012

More Questions of Fidelity National Title Insurance Company

So to continue on my questions from last night, back to the letter from Fidelity National Title Group:



So here are some of my questions:

Why was my claim transferred from Walnut Creek to Chicago to Omaha?

Was it to make it difficult for me to meet with my Claims Counsel?

Was it to make it difficult to depose anyone who supposedly even knows about this claim?

As Fidelity National Title Insurance Company chose to transfer the claim why isn't it their responsibility to produce someone who knows about this claim?

Isn't it Fidelity National Title Insurance Company's obligation to produce the requested documents in a timely fashion?

Why would Fidelity National Title Insurance Company hire an appraiser from Boise Idaho to appraise a property in the Napa Valley in California?

Why did the Claims Counsel who requested the names of local appraisers from me (which I provided) did an appraiser from Boise Idaho?

Since Fidelity National Title Insurance Company chose to hire an appraiser from Boise Idaho, isn't it their responsibility to make that appraiser available to me and my attorney to depose?

Why is the escrow and title officers employees of Fidelity National Title Company but the insurance policy is issued by Fidelity National Title Insurance Company?

Perhaps the answers to these questions seem obvious and/or you have an opinion but I would welcome all input.

No comments:

Post a Comment