Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is Fidelity National Title Kidding???


With this - I think that they must think we all are stupid and crazy.  They paid $13,500 ($3500 to buy the easement to Cavedale Road in Sonoma County) and I was assured that this did not close the matter.  But they contended in their Response that I "accepted the insurance proceeds" "with accord and satisfaction."

Are they serious????  I wrote a tome very clearly how unhappy I was expressing what I believe were exceptionally negative feelings.

If anyone who has read anything on this blog could even remotely think that I accepted anything from Fidelity National Title with "accord and satisfaction" then I think I have really lost it.

Let's see.  What words would I use to describe my feelings?
  • Discord
  • Disagreement
  • Conflict
  • Dispute
  • Argument
  • Dissension
  • Dissatisfaction
  • Displeasure
  • Discontent
  • Unhappiness
  • Frustration


And these are the nicer words that I can think of to describe how I feel about Fidelity National Title.

2 comments:

  1. You have been bashing Fidelity National Title Insurance and I admire it. I don't know if you're doing this to promote that company but if you do it seems effective. Where do you live? If you're from Boca Raton, The Coomber Law Office might be able to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that it may appear that what I am doing is "bashing" Fidelity National Title but I am hopefully just relaying what happened to me and hopefully others can make an informed choice for their own title insurance needs. My intention certainly is not to promote Fidelity National Title. Thank you for your recommendation - I live in California and to be honest - I can not afford to pursue this legally any longer either with time or money.

    ReplyDelete