Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is Fidelity National Title Kidding???


With this - I think that they must think we all are stupid and crazy.  They paid $13,500 ($3500 to buy the easement to Cavedale Road in Sonoma County) and I was assured that this did not close the matter.  But they contended in their Response that I "accepted the insurance proceeds" "with accord and satisfaction."

Are they serious????  I wrote a tome very clearly how unhappy I was expressing what I believe were exceptionally negative feelings.

If anyone who has read anything on this blog could even remotely think that I accepted anything from Fidelity National Title with "accord and satisfaction" then I think I have really lost it.

Let's see.  What words would I use to describe my feelings?
  • Discord
  • Disagreement
  • Conflict
  • Dispute
  • Argument
  • Dissension
  • Dissatisfaction
  • Displeasure
  • Discontent
  • Unhappiness
  • Frustration


And these are the nicer words that I can think of to describe how I feel about Fidelity National Title.