Saturday, January 26, 2013

Why can't Fidelity National Title Answer a Question??


You know I do not know why Fidelity National Title cannot take any responsibility and answer any of the questions.

Jim Gibson with PGP Valuation of Boise Idaho determined that the "Cost to Cure" the loss of my almost mile long easement to Mount Veeder Road in Napa County was to determine a area value of a much shorter prescriptive easement to Cavedale Road in Sonoma County.  The two easements went in two different directions - one existing the property to the west and the other to the east.  To drive from the entrance of one of these easements to the entrance to the other was approximately a 25 minute drive.

What I really wanted was answers not some objection that the request was vague and ambiguous.  I wanted to know who and why would the Claims Counsel even remotely think that you can substitute the value of an easement that I already enjoyed for one that I lost - not to mention that the easement went to a different road in a different county - miles apart.

There were a lot of things about the handling of the claim that I did not remotely understand - but this substitution is right up there at the top of the list.  I just completely and totally fail to understand who at Fidelity National Title would even remotely think that this was correct or appropriate.

So the fact that they failed to respond to this request - well it was disappointing but was what I was expecting considering how this whole claim was handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment